Dessert is my favorite part of a meal. There are so many great options for dessert, how can anyone choose a favorite? But if you add Oreos desserts get 10x better, even if you just served oreos for dessert I would still be pleased. If you have someone to impress or if want to make an easy yet delicious dessert, the following recipes are perfect for anyone that loves Oreos. Oh yeah, what better to top off these deserts than using Oreo Ice-cream?
Jahnice’s Chocolate Chip n’ Oreo Brownies
- Store bought chocolate chip cookie dough or make your own
- Brownie mix
- 1pkg Double Stuff Oreos
- cooking spray & parchment paper
- Powder sugar
- Extra chocolate chips
- hot fudge
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line the pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Spread the cookie dough at the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Put a layer of Oreos on top of cookie dough.
- Pour the brownie batter on top of Oreos and cookie dough.
- bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes.
- Let brownies cool before cutting.
*Place the pan in the fridge to speed up the cooling process, but plan on at least 2 hours for brownies to cool / set up completely.
*Parchment paper helps with easy clean up and to make sure you cookies don’t stick
*Optional: Add your toppings when the brownies are finished being cooled off to prevent melting.
The next recipe includes alot of Oreo use!
- 1 box of chocolate or vanilla cake mix
- 1 package of Oreos
- 1 package of mini Oreos
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl follow the instructions according to the box
- Gently stir in the mini cookies or crush up regular ones.
- Line cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- Fill each cupcake liner 2/3 of the way with batter
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
-Before pouring batter add one regular size Oreo to bottom of each liner
-Add frosting to cupcakes when they have cooled off
-Add Oreos to frosting